Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Law of the House #3: Grind on.

I really wasn't anticipating it being over a week between posts. However, the honey-do list has been pretty lengthy of late, and new additions seem to be stacking up faster than things are getting crossed off.

On a positive note, almost exactly a year after moving in to our house, the wife and I finally got our last room finished up. Getting the guest bedroom unpacked and put together was a needed minor accomplishment.

I also had a possibly promising job interview, so it may be that I won't be playing house husband for much longer. At least not full time. Which, loosely translated, means I'll still have to do the same shit but try to cram it into an evening instead of an entire day like I'm doing now.

Back to a fun-filled evening of trying to scratch things off this list. Up next: the joys of unloading the dishwasher and the utterly fascinating "organize the pantry so I can actually find what the fuck I'm looking for" (actually written on my list that way) while trying to watch Deadliest Catch at the same time.

2 comments: